Terms and conditions for partners
You (“you” or “the Partner”) are entering into this agreement (“Partnership Agreement”) with King Billy Partners, an Affiliate Program. You are presumed to have read, understood, and agreed to the partnership agreement upon registering with King Billy Partners, accessing and utilizing any of our marketing tools, or accepting any compensation.
King Billy casino has the right to modify this Agreement at any moment. If you continue using King Billy Partners after the Agreement has been modified, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
In these provisions, the following terminology shall have the following meanings:
- When referring to the partner program, the term “Partner” refers to any individual or organization that has applied to join;
- An “Affiliate Account” is an account established for an affiliate by the company following the affiliate’s application and approval to join the Affiliate Program;
- The “Affiliate Agreement” refers to all of the rules and regulations of the company that the affiliate is aware of, including those rules and regulations set forth herein;
- An “Affiliate Application” is an application for participation in the affiliate program submitted by a partner;
- “Affiliate Links” refers to any Internet hyperlinks placed on an affiliate’s or any third party’s website that direct users to a website owned and operated by the company;
- The term “Affiliate Program” or “King Billy Partners” refers to the agreement between the company and an affiliate whereby the affiliate will promote the company websites and place affiliate links on the affiliate websites that will lead directly to the company websites;
- “Affiliate Wallet” is an online wallet in the affiliate’s name into which the company deposits commissions and other payments owed to the affiliate, from which the affiliate may withdraw funds in accordance with the affiliate agreement;
- An “Affiliate Website” is any website that is owned, run, or maintained by company or partners;
- The term “Company” refers to N1 Interactive Ltd. and its affiliated companies;
- A “New Player” is a customer who is new to the company’s websites and who makes their first deposit of at least the minimum deposit amount into a player account;
- In this affiliate program, “Company Websites” refers to king-billys.com and any other websites owned by the company (including any mirror websites) that may be added in the future;
- The term “Confidential Information” refers to any information about the company that has high commercial value;
- “Personal Information” refers to any and all data that can be used to identify an individual or group of individuals.
Participating in the affiliate program requires filling out a particular form in accordance with the current conditions for partners.
If you want to join our affiliate program, you have to agree to these terms by ticking the box on the application. The affiliate agreement cannot be construed separately from the affiliate application. Our decision regarding the affiliate application is made at our sole discretion and is final and not subject to dispute. If your application to become an affiliate has been approved, you will receive an email from us. When signing up for our affiliate program, it is your responsibility to supply us with accurate information.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and security of your affiliate account credentials at all times. If you become aware of any inappropriate or unapproved activity using your affiliate account, you must notify us immediately.
All content created, uploaded, or otherwise made available via the affiliate website is the sole responsibility of the affiliate. The affiliate website must always be operated in a professional manner and in accordance with all current regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). There will be no offensive, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate material on the affiliate website.
You agree that you will not, directly or indirectly (through the use of partners, family members, or other third parties), register as a new player in order to drive traffic to the company websites. Such actions are fraudulent and should be avoided. You understand that any new client who is caught using affiliate links to commit affiliate fraud, money laundering, or bonus abuse will not be considered a valid new client under the affiliate agreement.
You will not provide any refund, rebate, or similar programs to customers in addition to those we provide on our own websites. You will not display any digital advertisements featuring our intellectual property, including affiliate links, on any sites that violate our rights or are deemed unsuitable by us.
The company takes the prevention of gaming addiction and the promotion of responsible gaming very seriously. In order to help the company spread awareness about addiction and its dangers, you have agreed to actively assist the company in this endeavor. In particular, you pledge to keep all company-related materials out of the hands of minors.
You won’t rely on any locations where gambling is prohibited. In all of your affiliate program-related actions, you must adhere to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Partner’s Intellectual Property Rights
During the length of this affiliate agreement, you have our unconditional, but nonexclusive, permission to utilize the company’s intellectual property in any way you see fit. You may not grant sublicenses, transfer, or assign this license.
In this agreement, the company commits to adhering to the following:
- We promise to do our best to supply you with all you need to successfully deploy affiliate links;
- Any new clients you send our way will be enrolled and their activity on our sites will be tracked at our discretion;
- You’ll be able to keep tabs on your affiliate account’s stats and earnings thanks to the tracking tools we give;
- For the sake of maximum safety, we shall use and process the following personal information of an affiliate or any affiliate associate: login username, email address, name, date of birth, country and address, telephone number, and financial information;
- We shall pay you the commissions specified in the affiliate agreement, provided that you comply fully with its provisions;
- If you break this agreement or fail to comply with your obligations hereunder, the company may temporarily terminate your membership in the affiliate program while it investigates the potential violation.
Information about our business, activities, or the affiliate program (such as, for example, income received by you under the affiliate program) may be disclosed to you from time to time during the length of the affiliate agreement. You pledge not to reveal or make any unlawful use of any such confidential information. Furthermore, without the company’s express written permission, you shall not issue any press releases or similar statements to the public in connection with your participation in the affiliate program.
The affiliate agreement shall be in effect from the date of your acceptance as an affiliate until the day either party gives the other written notice of its intention to terminate the agreement. Within 30 days after receipt of such notice, this agreement shall expire. Affiliate links from the affiliate site to all company sites must be disabled and any company banners or creatives must be removed immediately upon termination. The affiliate agreement immediately revokes any permissions and privileges it gave you. After the termination date of the affiliate agreement, the affiliate will no longer be entitled to receive commissions for new players referred to the company during the term.