This document means all regulations and rules regarding user information that the company collects and processes. It also describes how the company may use personal information about users of the King Billy Canada website and how long it may be stored.
The king billy is owned and administered by N1 Interactive Ltd, a Malta-incorporated company. By registering for a player account on the King Billy website, you agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement. Do not create a participant account or use our website if you disagree with our terms.
When a user utilizes a company’s services or visits its website, they inherently consent to the company’s processing and collection of all necessary data. The methods of information collection can be divided into the following categories:
- User-supplied information – any information the player provides when using the company’s website, mobile resources, or other company-related resources. This comprises the individual’s first and last name, date of birth, country of residence, cell phone number, and email address. This includes conversations with customer service via instant messaging, personal correspondence, and site-based work chats;
- Information automatically gathered. When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about you, including your IP address, operating system, browser type and settings, as well as the date, time, and URL of the page from which you arrived. A portion of this information is gathered via cookies;
- On-demand information. This is any reason requests made by a company to a player to obtain a copy of a national passport, driver’s license, passport, utility bill or bank statement, among other types of documents, for any purpose. Participation in surveys or other customer evaluations that we may conduct from time to time also falls under this category.
Use of confidential information
Company collect and analyze a variety of parameters using any form of data in order to:
- To verify that our websites are operating properly and that you are receiving the ordered services;
- To determine a person’s identity, including their residence, age, and self-exclusion status;
- To assist consumers with issues relating to websites or services, including technical issues, payment issues, and other issues;
- To detect and stop any hacking or other malicious activity, and to ensure that our websites and services are used fairly;
- Research and compile data and produce statistical and analytical reports for internal use without identifying information;
- Make, monitor, and review financial transactions to protect yourself and the business from fraud;
- Provide registered players with details on our promotional offers or those of our designated business associates;
- Comply with legal mandates, such as anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism (CFT);
- As you play games, observe your behavior to ensure that you are playing responsibly and avoiding addiction.
We may use your personal information, such as your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services, and promotions. This may include information about our business partners’ products and services, such as casino game suppliers. You can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional materials at any time through your player account settings or by emailing [email protected].
Transmission of personal information
The information that you have provided to us may be shared with other firms that are a part of our group of companies as well as with our other business partners. There is a possibility that employees who handle the personal information of users will have access to your personal information in order to carry out their tasks and provide assistance to you. Every one of these workers has gone through the process of giving their approval to not disclose any information, and they are aware that they would be punished if they break this consent, including according to the laws of the jurisdiction. It’s possible that we, or one of our service providers, will have to send your personal information to a country that is not part of the European Union (EU). According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it is our responsibility to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is maintained throughout these transfers. By accessing our website and making use of our services, you are giving your consent to the possibility that we will share your personal information with third party partners and third world countries.
Transmitting information to a third party
If we are obliged to do so by law, regulation, or other legal demand or request, we may reveal your personal information. If we feel it is essential to defend the legitimate interests of the сompany, its customers, or any third party, we may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement body. Sharing of individual data will only occur under the following conditions:
- If the law requires it and the proper procedures and regulations are in place;
- If the сompany determines that disclosing this information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm to the сompany or an individual зlayer or to others, to investigate suspected fraudulent activity, or to comply with a legal process or government request;
- If the website’s payment systems require access to your personal information in order to process your payments, they will do so in accordance with their respective privacy rules;
- With the player’s express permission, to any other third party.
Data security and storage
In accordance with our business policies and the law, we will always do our best to keep your private information safe. To protect the confidentiality of your information, we shall take all necessary steps. A player’s account is protected by a password and player ID combination. Two-factor authentication (2FA) can be enabled to provide an extra layer of security for your account. It is your responsibility to safeguard your account details and prevent unauthorized access. We’ll keep your information on file for as long as the law requires after we close your account.